Sun, Mar 27|
Grounding, Sounding, and Rebounding
Time & Location
Mar 27, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Philadelphia, 2329 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19148, USA
About The Event
After two years, Leah is excited to welcome people to the Art Room Studio for a weekend class/workshop! You are welcome to come just one or both days.
We will tune and arrive together, with awareness of the moment, the long journey we are all on, the changes, the constants, bringing our own stories experiences, bodies to tune to ourselves, each other and open pathways for deeper listening, moving, voicing, connecting.
These workshops in movement / sound improvisation are open to all levels of experience.
Regsister to reserve your place, workshop is limited to 8 people!
Sliding scale $5-$25 (no one turned away for lack of funds)
Pay using our Paypal or in cash at the door.
• For this in-person workshop masks are requested to be worn by all particpants. Thank you!
• There are 6-step stoop with handrails leading up to the entrance doors.
• The Art Room Studio is up two full flights of stairs with 24 steps, handrails, and 1 landing/turns
• Parking on the street. Parking in parking lot may be available upon request only.
• Bike rack available in parking lot.
• ‘School Style’ bathrooms on the first floor
• Gender-neutral bathroom in the basement